November 9, 1947 photo of the library when it was located at 2754 Gerritsen Avenue, next to Ernie's delicatessen, two doors in from Florence Avenue. Shown are Brownie Scouts Marret Kauffner, Nancy Owens, and Carole Henninger. Brownie Troop 384's display in the library's window demonstrated the ten fields of scouting work and won a Blue Ribbon.
Home | Message Board | Address Book | Photo Gallery | Search
Last changed: March 09, 2005